Cambridge City Volunteer Fire Department

Cambridge City is located 46 miles east of Indianapolis along US-40 in western Wayne County. Organized more than 100 years ago, the department now includes 28 members who respond to 300 runs each year. CVFD provides Fire, Rescue and First-Responder protection to 85 square miles including all of Jackson & Harrison Townships

HR

Cambridge City Fire Station - 127 W. Maple Street
Located one block north of US-40, this firehouse is home to all six of CVFD's frontline apparatus.

Tanker 51 - 1995 International/Wynn - 400gpm/2000gal


Rescue 52 - 1990 Chevy K3500/Warner Light Rescue


Brush 53 - 1978 Dodge W300/Koeing - 200gpm/250gal


Engine 57 - 1987 E-One Cyclone Pumper (#5391) - 1000gpm/1000gal
This apparatus originally served in New Bern, Wisconsin before being purchased by Cambridge City in 2005.

Engine 57 - 1987 E-One Cyclone Pumper (#5391) - 1000gpm/1000gal


Tower 59 - 1983 PemFab/E-One 95ft Aerial Ladder (#3151) - 1500gpm/300gal
This apparatus originally served Gurnee, Illinois prior to its purchase in 2002.

Tower 59 - 1983 PemFab/E-One 95ft Aerial Ladder (#3151) - 1500gpm/300gal


Tower 59 - 1983 PemFab/E-One 95ft Aerial Ladder (#3151) - 1500gpm/300gal


Former Engine 57 - 1983 Mack MC (MC611F10 #1147) - 1000gpm/1000gal
This apparatus was sold to Coatesville, IN in 2007.

Former Squad 51 - 1997 Ford E350/1998 MedTec
This rig previously served Brownsburg, IN prior to its arrival in Cambridge City. It was sold to nearby Dublin, IN in 2009.