Clark Township/Ladoga
Volunteer Fire Department

The Town of Ladoga is located 50 miles east-northeast of Indianapolis along IN-234 in southeastern Montgomery County. Organized around 1907, this all-volunteer department currently includes 20 members who respond to 125 runs each year from their single station. CTVFD provides Fire, Rescue and BLS protection to the Town of Ladoga, all of Clark Township and portions of Scott Township

Station

Clark Township Fire Station - IN-234 (Main & S. Washington Streets)
This building was first occupied by the fire department in 1977. Prior to that, is served as a feed store and a car dealer. It is
now serves as both the Town Hall and Firehouse.

 
E331 os
Engine 331 - 1997 Freightliner FL80/Smeal Pumper - 1250gpm/1000gal
E-331 is first-due for all incidents at Clark Township/Ladoga.
 
E332 ds
Engine 332 - 1967 Ford N/Howe Pumper (#12301) - 750gpm/500gal
This apparatus was purchased by the Town of Ladoga and runs only for incidents within the Town limits. While it is more than
30 years old, it only has 5000 miles on the odometer.
 
E332 os
Engine 332 - 1967 Ford N/Howe Pumper (#12301) - 750gpm/500gal
 
TK 333
Tanker 333 - 1977 Ford L/1978 Howe (#15506A) - 750gpm/1000gal
This apparatus used to be the Township engine, but had a larger tank installed in 1997 after delivery of Engine 331.
 
TK 334 os
Tanker 334 - 1998 Freightliner FL-120/2006 Osco - 3000 gallon
 
R335 os
Rescue 335 - 1993 International/Cayle Craft Heavy Rescue
This apparatus previously served nearby Crawfordsville as Rescue 5.
 
Grass 336 os
Grass Truck 336 - 1977 Chevy K30/1998 FD - 150gpm/400gal
 
Ambulance
Ambulance - 1996 Ford E-350/McCoy Miller type III
The BLS Ambulance service in Ladoga is technically provided by a separate entity, but most of the EMT's are fire department members.
 
Antique
Antique Engine - 1934 Ford/Howe? - 500gpm/200gal
 

Special thanks to FF Cale Powers, and Assistant Chief Tim Barker for their help in arranging the apparatus for these
pictures and for providing department background and history.